It's been nearly 3 months since "The Challenge" and, for the most part, I have continued with the Paleo lifestyle. I have gotten in the habit of munching on a few pretzels in the evening, had a couple of potato-chip crises, and about every other week or so have a delicious scoop of chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Best so far is at Love Boat down towards Fort Myers Beach. Yum.
I seem to have hit a performance plateau. Still struggling with form with the darned power lifts, and the double unders remain elusive. Maybe its the pretzels??!!
The plantar fasciitis is finally getting better and I'm able to run again. Figures, now that its 95+ degrees outside I can run. I'm looking forward to the half marathon in November and the Ragnar Relay in January. I need to find a tri in the next few months too, its been a while and I enjoyed doing them. So, its going to be a summer of getting ready for some events, getting into running shape, working on some PR's, and chasing the double unders.
A big thanks to OCD, Monica, and her friend Kaylee for the run at Lakes Park Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment