Breakfast: Black coffee, scrambled eggs, strawberries, blueberries, avocado
Lunch: Turkey burger with guacamole, apple
Snack: 2 HB egg whites, small peach, walnuts
WOD: 400 meter times: 1:27, 1:27, 1:25, 1:28. No fouls! Wallballs at 10#: 4:51
Dinner: Salad with yellow and orange bell pepper, turkey, avocado. Dressing: Small amount of olive oil with about double the amount lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey. The honey made a big difference.
Dark chocolate, glass of wine
i love your breakfast photos -- the berries and avocado and eggs look beautiful. i love colorful food.
ReplyDeletegood salad dressing idea. you and Kristin are brimming with brilliant ideas this fine evening.
i didn't foul, Dianne; are you proud?! Your sprint times are so impressive. You go w/ yo bad-arse self!
OCD, I am SOOOOOOOO proud! The 6pm trio is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to be for NO FOULS :) Good job!! and I also LOVE colorful food- your breakfasts are beautiful. Don't be afraid of yolks!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, you kicked butt on the sprints last night didn't you?!?! I like it!!!
ReplyDelete