Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 4

Breakfast: Black coffee, strawberries, avocado, scrambled eggs

Packed my lunch to have on the way back from catching some sun at Lover's Key: Chicken, apple, walnuts

Couple of mac nuts and a little chicken for a snack this afternoon. I never had mac nuts until a couple of months ago, I could eat a whole bag of them. I am almost sorry I discovered them.

To CF for a CFE with T.O.Y, OCD, and Jenn. 12 minute time trial. Not great, 1.37 miles average pace 8:46 min. mile. Didn't push it enough, was focused on checking the darned Garmin which I am finally getting the hang of.

SB BP: "Intensity + Eccentrics" Max wt. 73 which is what I did for the last 3 RM, just about got 78 up but failed, will get it next time. Did eccentric BP at 83, 88, and 93.

GHD sit ups and hip extensions, each 20 reps x 3.

Dinner: Turkey, salad with 1/2 apple, some of our home grown tomatoes (yummy!), pumpkin and sunflower seeds, olive oil and lemon juice dressing.

Dark chocolate for dessert.

As always, I am loving the positive energy at class, but with "The Challenge" everyone is even a little more energized and really focused on succeeding, both personally and as a group. As my buddy OCD says, "We are awesome!"

I just might have a glass of red wine tonight and head to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment